Iklan

Apr 6, 2009

Busy or just make myself into something

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Hmm.
Tender closed on 13rd of April, 2009.
That's mean next week on Monday.
Just 6 days left.
The Bill of Quantities is half of span between thumb and finger
to complete.
Quotations is nowhere yet.
The tension will be coming.
That's busy.

Hmm.
Mind keep being in puzzle.
What was the hell going on.
What does he want to do next.
Last time it was 'complicated'
Then, suddenly changed to 'married to'
The happiness is every where like dancing in march 2009 breeze.
Wooohhh.
Is that hurt me?
Last time, its like stabbing a knife to my heart
Now, take a knife and tap to my finger
Its hurt me more.
Well
I just make myself into something.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...