Iklan

Apr 29, 2008

Tertekan!

Tuhan...
I really need a shoulder to cry on......

Every night I find it so hard to sleep
Cause I keep thinkin of you
And these feelings from me
Oh baby, I try to hide all these feelings for you
I keep them all locked inside, I dont know what else to do

So I cry. And nobody hears me, I cry. It`s my only solution, I cry
Through all this confusion I cry. With all of my heart, I cry

Sometimes I wonder, in the blink of an eye. Would you be willing to love me,
Would you give it a try? I don`t know how else to show you that
Our love could be real. I`d be eternally faithful ..
Forever I feel

So I cry But nobody hears me, I cry. It`s my only solution, I cry
Through all this confusion i cry. With all of my heart, I cry

No one can tell me that I should let you go
Cause I know in my heart,
This feeling`s still runnin strong
Can`t get you out of my head,
Can`t get you out of my heart,
Can`t get you out of my life,
No matter if we`re apart

So I cry
But nobody hears me, I cry
It`s my only soulution, I cry
Through all this confusion I cry
With all of my heart, I cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...